Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend Ramblings...

Sometimes it is so nice to not have any plans. This past weekend was like that and it felt great! Friday night I went to dinner with Meghan Sebasky, a friend from college who is now am Internal Med. resident at the U. It was nice to get caught up and chat. She told me that they have asked her to be Chief Resident at the U. Which is a very big deal! I was very happy and proud of her, then I found some pictures from college... we look 12 and she definetly doesn't look like a doctor! But they are so fun to look back on!

Saturday I worked, which was quiet and not bad at all. Saturday night I was crabby... no reason for it, just not fun to be around!! 'Nough said!

Sunday I went to my yoga class, I took the summer off because it was so busy but I'm glad to be back. I am sure paying for it today- I can hardly move...anything!
And after yoga my sister and I went to my parents, so that Bryan could stay at our place to finish up his residency application. Noelle, mom and I went shopping and Noelle found a cute dress! Sunday night I walked with Sarah and we got caught up on our weekends.

I hurried home so I could watch Britney on the VMA's. I admit it, I wanted to see it. She is a trainwreck, but I love her music- it's the best workout music I have. Plus it reminds me of getting ready to go out in college...ahhh good times, from what I remember! I am sad about Britney's lack of performance, she had a chance to come back and she lost it. Oh, well, I still have that CD to listen to while I'm treadmillin' it!

Hope you all had a good and much more exciting weekend!!

P.S. Fall is here and I'm so happy about it! Bring on the sweatshirts and jeans!

3 comments:

Kim said...

i agree with your thoughts on both britney and fall. :)

Anne Bjerken said...

Britney was an absolute trainwreck, even though I am sure I would die for her abs as-is, she probably should have covered them up for her post-mommyhood television debut. Where do you do yoga? I am looking for a good place on this side of the river.

Janell said...

Tell Meghan a big CONGRATS for me! That's so awesome for her! I'm ready for fall too...especially since the pool is already shut down and the heat is getting old. AND it's closer to having my little guy show up!! I'm getting even more EXCITED! :)