Monday, September 17, 2007

On Friday, I was BITTEN




I had Friday off and so I decided to go and find Sarah Jessica Parker's new line, Bitten. I was in heaven! SJP is basically my hero; she's short, funny, has a big nose and has great clothes. So much in common!!!

I bought so much and it is all so cute. It is not very flashy, not like what she wore on Sex and the City but it is my style. Simple, cute and comfy! Nothing is over $20, so you can imagine how much I bought! I highly recommend it, I'm pretty sure I bought half of her fall line!

~Friday night we had a wedding for Bryan's old neighbor, which was nice, but it's always hard when the only people you know at the wedding are in the wedding.

~Saturday I had coffee with Nicole and then went to Randy's service which was amazing. He was quite the guy and had so many wonderful people there. He was in a band, "Two and a Half Brains"- funny huh? So all of the music at the service was his, he sang and wrote it all. But we all had our potato chips and raised them to Randy. It was a really powerful and spiritual service. Tears and all.

After the service my mom and I were driving home and stopped at a couple Parade of Homes, which is always fun!

Bryan got home from work and we went out to eat with Conor and Amy at Granite City Brewery which was lots of fun! Thanks guys!

Sunday = Football, but not for me, so my mom and I went to open houses to start looking!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. My sister and I are off to the Twins game tonight so my husband can work on application stuff!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Janell said...

WOW! What a full weekend!! I can't wait to see the clothes that you bought! Even though you weren't in the mood to shop, I'm sure SJP got you in the mood!! :)~

Carrie said...

Don't even go there w/ the clothes. You know I am going to be all over it.