Friday, September 7, 2007

We will miss you Rand...

On Memorial Day my dad's friend Rand, who was a good friend of our families, lost his battle with brain cancer. Here is an article that KARE 11 wrote today and it also has the previous story they did on Rand. He was a great guy, and I was blessed to be able to have him at my wedding, the last time I saw him. That was very special. I am going to dig up the great picture we have with Rand while we were at the Twins Parade for the 1991 World Series, it's a great one!

Please read!

http://www.kare11.com/news/ts_article.aspx?storyid=264094

1 comment:

Janell said...

Very nice article. As it says, enjoy the "300 bags of chips" that his mom ordered for him. :) I know your loving family brought such joy to his life, which helped him fight his battle even longer than the doctors thought. Give my love to your parents!