Sunday, January 25, 2009

Officially dropped and term!

No fun pictures this time, I will take one today, I'm trying to do it every week since the belly seems to change that fast right now. As of this past week we pretty much have everything! Bryan has been putting the swing, bassinette, crib and things together and now that we have the changing table he is going to put that up on his day off.

Thursday night Bryan was oncall and my sister came down after work to hang out with me for the night and then drove to work in the morning! It was so nice to have company especially when Bryan is gone over night! I am spoiled to have people come down for a couple hours!

My parents came down yesterday and took me to lunch while Bryan was at work. We went and made our final Baby's 'R Us run getting everything we still needed. It feels good to have everything we need, takes the stress off in case he comes soon! My mom also finished the shall she made for me, it is my home comfort and labor comfort, probably breastfeeding comfort later on too! My parents have really spoiled me and their grandchild with buying stuff, giving us great gifts and just being there when I need them! I am grateful and so glad I have such great parents!

Carrie's sister Krista also came this week to help me out. Not only did she take me to lunch last weekend but she came over to bring me some baby boy stuff but also showed me how to use the pump! That knowledge is priceless!

Last but not least my hubbie! Bryan has had a really hard month, working so much! This week he was oncall for about 28 hours, came home slept for about 6, went back to work at 5am for a 14 hour day and went back to work this morning for another 8-9 hour day. I don't know how he does it and keeps his sanity. He is never crabby, and still does so much around the house. He'll take the garbage and recycling out at 4:30am before he leaves, he takes both cars to fill up gas, fill tires and get car washes, all before he goes in for his 28 hour shift. He amazes me! I know nothing will change when the baby comes, he will do whatever he can while he's home and not complain. I'm a very lucky wife!

So... all in all things are good. I go to the doctor again on Tuesday, I have dropped quite a bit in the last week so we'll see what's happening. I'm still convinced I'll go around my due date, but we'll see!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What an amazing husband. He's earning his keep around there!Looking forward to more pics. Sorry I won't be able to see you this weekend : (

amrolih said...

I can't believe how close you are! How exciting. I'm glad things are coming together so well for you. You are definately loved! And it sounds like baby Pershing will be spoiled crazy by the grandparents and auntie!

Jaclyn said...

ok, i am ready for the picture :-)