Tuesday, January 27, 2009

37 weeks, 3 days...

Ok kids, I'm officially at 37 weeks 3 days. You know you're getting close to the end when the doctor says, "okay, you can come in any day and have that baby." I'm thinking, yeah... oh crap, she was serious! I had another doctor's appointment today which went well. Same thing as last time, by BP is nice and low, my weight is good, baby's heart rate is good and I am measuring right on. Next week they'll start checking me. I have dropped, I feel it for sure, but I still don't think much is happening or will for a couple weeks. I am enjoying getting ready and relaxing. Thank goodness my parents are giving me this gift of staying home, I think it really helps me feel prepared and be rested enough to be as ready as I can for his arrival! Even the doc said to me today that she just read a study that said that women who have time off BEFORE they have their baby have a better post pardum experience!
Bryan and I are very much prepared now and just enjoying time together before the baby comes. I really appreciate his one day off a week and try to suck in as much time as I can!
Here are some pics as promised!

Belly


My favorite new picture- Bryan folding baby socks! About the cutest thing ever!!!!




2 comments:

Katherine said...

yep, lookin a little lower with the belly. I like your excited face too! I loved it when Adam would dress the girls this last Summer. He always put them in dresses and I thought that was sooo cute. There's just something about seeing your hubby as a dad that is so attractive and makes you love them so much more.

Jaclyn said...

love the face in your first pic! nice big belly! i can also tell you're at the end because you are now including the days...37 weeks, 3 days :-) love it!