Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas pics

So Christmas was good, different this year but good. Bryan worked Christmas Eve and got done around 6. I made dinner and we had a nice, quiet dinner just the two of us. On our holiday placemats though! Bryan fell asleep around 9, while I watched Christmas movies!
He was supposed to work on Christmas day but the numbers were low so he just had to do some notes from home on the computer. He woke up around 6am, did his work, then woke me up to let me know that Santa came and we should open the presents!
He talked me into it and we opened presents, from each other and Santa. My favorite present was from Bryan- it was a book written by Chris Farley's brother called, "The Chris Farley Show."
33 weeks


Baby and Noelle






Rian and Noelle






Bryan and the baby's new hat
Bryan on Christmas Eve and post call.







2 comments:

Carrie said...

AGGGGHHHHHGGHHHH! Your belly is SO CUTE : ) I want to give it a hug. I can't wait to see your portrait pictures! I am sure Bryan is psyched about the last picture! Love you!

amrolih said...

Look at the belly! I love it! I think there will be a lot of sleeping on the couch like that for both of you once little Pershing comes along.