Thursday, January 8, 2009

My photoshoot

So last weekend I was supposed to go up to Duluth to have Kim takes some maternity pics for me. Weather was supposed to be crappy so I ended up not going. No one wanted to be responsible for the pregnant lady driving in the snow! I was very sad but then I remembered that my cousin Jaclyn had a good photographer from her wedding and thought I would take a chance and see if she might be able to take some pics for me. I really didn't want to wait any longer and be more uncomfortable or not be able to drive up to the cities. Luckily she was available and it worked out. She was awesome! She was also pregnant and had two other kids so I was very comfortable gettin' down to my skivies... here is her blog, she has 8 pics on it. I don't like the first one too much, but the last one is my favorite! I am excited to see all the images in a week or so.

Let me know what you think! http://stulagu.bigfolioblog.com/

8 comments:

Beth said...

You look beautiful Liz! The last one is my fav too! I can't wait to meet your little one...love ya!

Anonymous said...

they are great! you look gorgeous! i'm glad you were still able to have some pictures done, you'll be glad that you did. :)

also, i don't really have any suggestions on the nursing bras, i think mine just came from target! i'd just buy a 2-3 different ones so you have enough and then if nursing goes well you can buy more that you like. i also had a tank top or two that i liked, it was nice that i could pull up the shirt i was wearing over it but then still keep my midsection covered.

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh. I think that they all turned out fabulous. Good Luck! I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Carrie said...

These are amazing, Liz! You look absolutely beautiful (good makeup)! The contrast of the white cloth with your hair looks really good. I really love the one of you lying down. In the second to the last one, you really look like your mom! Love you, baby mama.

Katherine said...

I love #4!!!! You look amazing. Hope you're enjoying your time at home!

Brian, Cheri, Adele and Robert said...

Those are beautiful. I love the last one too. You're getting so close! :)

Unknown said...

I really like the one where your hands are making a heart. It is so arty of you. hahahahahaha I think I made that hang gesture at the NKOTB concert. hahaha

amrolih said...

You look incredible! Great model.