Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Obama Day!

I feel pretty lucky that today I will have my butt parked on the couch watching endless coverage of the inaguaration. It feels like something exciting is happening and people are starting to unite. To have more unification in this country and in congress is so important and I hope it continues. I realized that this is the first president that I have actually voted for!
I'm happy to bring a child into this world with a new president and what I feel is a wonderful change in our country! FINALLY!!!!
Okay- now to the baby... I had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and things went well. Baby boy is head down, my fluid looks good and she checked me and nothing is happening! We also pre-registered which was a little surreal I have to admit. So all is good. I go in every week now, this week I will go in on Wednesday and get checked out again...
Baby stuff is coming together and Bryan has been putting one thing together each day, and he's got a lot to put together!
Here are a couple pictures!
36 weeks
Our bassinette... Bryan put this together even though he was post call!!

Bryan was making me laugh because of his reaction to the huge belly!




2 comments:

Carrie said...

Where is your butt?

Katherine said...

I'm with Carrie on the tush, where did it go?! As usually growing beautifully...