Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disney '08

So we are back from Florida, and I am exhausted but we had a really amazing time! So, here are some pictures from the trip!
Noelle feeling the belly before fireworks at Epcot, my uncle Jeff in the background.
With Pocahontas at Animal Kingdom

Bry and Jeff doing their best gorilla impression


Bryan, loving Animal Kingdom! Can you find him?



So this was my first and only hormonal breakdown at Disney. It was another ride I couldn't go on and I was just sick of sitting out since I love rides. So I had a mini break down. Thanks to my mom who got off the ride to be with me during my crying fest... happiest place on earth... if you're not pregnant! Bryan wanted to capture the crying!




In front of the Tree of Life, it looks like the belly is escaping from my shirt!





Noelle and I before A Bugs Life sporting our glasses






George, Jeff and Noelle giving me some sympathy while I tried to give my back a little break.







Bryan, Rian and the monkey from Jungle Book








Care- this picture is for you! We ate at this amazing Irish Pub in Downtown Disney, they had live Irish music and an Irish dancer, plus the food was awesome!









George, Noelle and Jeffie on the boatride to Downtown Disney










Bryan made me take a picture in front of the alien from the movie "Alien" look at that belly... yeah he is growing!











The whole gang before the show












Noelle, Mom and I in front of the castle, doesn't it look gorgeous?!













Bry and I at dinner in Japan... in Epcot














Mom and Dad in Epcot, aren't they cute?















Our fam at Epcot
















Bryan and I in Venice... Epcot

















This was the day we flew in, I was a little puffy and tired but we were excited to be in the Magic Kingdom!!


















Me and Noelle

So that was our trip! We had a great time, and I think it came at a good time for me. It it would of been any later I think I would of been struggling. My Mom bought a "Mommy to be Massage" at The Grand Floridian and that helped a lot! It was wonderful because we were all there and Jeff and George were able to come down and hang out. It was nice to have a trip with the family before the baby comes. And now, onto Christmas!



















3 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the shout out in the Irish pub! I love that Mona Lisa's having a Guiness, which I am sure is not historically accurate. Your BELLY IS SO CUTE!!!! So many great pictures with you, Bryan & your family. I love the one in front of the Winter Castle. Glad you had a great time!

amrolih said...

What a trip! Glad to hear that you had so much fun - and had a chance to get away before the little bunting arrives. The good news - only a few months and you'll be able to get back on the rides! You look amazing.

Katherine said...

I ate at the Iris pub too, very good food and fun!! The belly looks gorgeous as usual. Looks like everyone had a great time. Did I say I love the belly, well, I do!!!