Monday, November 5, 2007

A very long four days...

I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for my family during my mom and uncle's surgery. Everything went well. My mom is home resting and getting stronger! My uncle should be out of the hospital today or tomorrow.

To add to the stress of two relatives in surgery at the same time, we had to go to my grandma's house Thursday night while the priest came to give my grandma (My dad's mom) last rights. She passed on Saturday night at home.

It's been a very stressful, emotional and busy few days, to say the least. Bryan had to leave last night for Rochester where he is doing a rotation at Mayo. But he should be able to come back for the funeral on Wednesday.

So thank you for all your thoughts and prayers... keep 'em coming!

My grandma's obit:
http://www.legacy.com/twincities/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=97341752

6 comments:

amrolih said...

You and your family are in my prayers! Your mom truely is a saint!

Carrie said...

We love you. We are here for you.

Janell said...

You know my thoughts & prayers are always with you and your family. Love you all and give mom, dad, & Noelle warm hugs for me!

Beth said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma, Liz. Carrie told me about it today. Your family is in my prayers! I am glad that the surgeries went well and hopefully the road to recovery goes quickly. Love you!

Kim said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm glad the surgeries went well - your mom is incredible!

Katherine said...

Sending you my love and prayers. We're always here when you need us.