Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful



~The Thanksgiving table at my parents house, formerly known as my Grandparent's house! My Grandparents always talked about how important setting the table is and making it a beautiful place to eat, talk and laugh!



~This is one of my favorite pictures. This is my mom's family, all her brothers and sisters and their parents! As you can see, my uncle Jimmy is taking my mom's kidney in the picture! How perfect!

*This year really brings a whole new meaning of being thankful for our family. We found out yesterday that Jimmy's numbers look good and he is able to stay at home and not have to keep coming down to the hospital to get blood tests! So now they have a health aid come out to do that and he is at home!
Now that is something to be thankful for!

~What I am thankful for this year~
*My husband- dealing with the stress of interviews and is able to be himself!
*My sister and Rian- thank goodness for Rian, he makes me sister so happy and that makes me happier than I can say! And my sister's ability to roll with the punches, and being able to read my mind. We can have a half a conversation that no one understands but us!
*My parents- like always, they are there for us, emotionally, financially and just wonderful!
*Health- my mom's, Jimmy's, and our whole family.
*Family- during the last few weeks with everything going on, it's so comforting to have your family there. To have them during the days and moments of so much stress, it's nice to have them there to lean on.
*My friends- who are the best! No matter what is going on in their lives, when you need them they are there, and you can't ask for more than that!
*This is the last Christmas in our apartment and caretaking. I am so glad we did it and saved ourselves a lot of money, but I am so glad that it is coming to an end!
*My job- I love it, I love who I work with, what I do and the people I get to interact with on a daily basis!
*Life- I have a wonderful life and I am thankful for that!

So, your turn, what are YOU thankful for?

Have a very happy, yummy and safe Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you and are so thankful to have you in our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving!