Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Been a while...



*This is to start getting into the holiday mood...Halloween here we come...!

Well I suppose I should update this. Not much has been going on, so not much to write about. I had a nice weekend. I had dinner with my friend Jess on Friday and then Saturday I worked, Bryan and I are at the Liffey and went to the Wild game (they won!). Sunday Bryan and I went to breakfast at the Highland Grill and then went to the new Ben Stiller movie. It was really weird to spend so much time together, I don't think we have since our anniversary. Is this what normal couples do? Weird!

Other than that not much is going on with us. Bryan is studying for his Step 2 boards and being a great "house husband." It's always nice when you come home from a long day at work to your laundry all done and groceries stocked in the fridge! I could get used to this but I won't because I know it won't last!

I am enjoying this fall weather finally, it should never be 80 in October, am I right?

No comments: