Friday, August 24, 2007

Pass it on...

I saw this on Kim's blog and thought it was cool. And an easy way to post without thinking too much about what to post about today. :)

20 years ago I...
1. Was getting back from our cabin on Gull Lake
2. Met Nicole for the first time
3. had Mrs. Motalinski and she started calling me Beth, that stuck for 7 more years!

10 years ago I...
1. Went to a Twins game for my birthday and had a b-day wish on the Jumbo Tron
2. Just started hanging out with Bryan- wow 10 years ago?!?!?!?
3. Worked at a flower shop

5 years ago I...
1. Finally decided on a major
2. Was living in Duluth!
3. Thought I had it all figured out

3 years ago I...
1. had just gotten engaged
2. was living at home, with my parents in our old house
3. was starting to build my bridesmaid dress collection

1 year ago I...
1. had just gone to Lutsen for our anniversary
2. was starting to get settled in my current job that I love!
3. was my aunt's birth coach

So far this year I...
1. Kept a job for longer than a year
2. My sister moved in our building so we now have "grown up" bunk beds
3. Sometimes see my husband!

Yesterday I...
1. Went to two bars!
2. Saw Tony and Julie and comiserated about the medical process we love so much!
3. Had some of my homemade banana bread from Carrie's mom's recipe

Today I...
1. Went out to lunch with Naomi
2. Dropped my sister off at the bus
3. Had a lot of coffee

Tomorrow I...
1. Will be looking for Jeep's
2. Will see my husband!
3. Will go for a walk

In the next year I...
1. Will know where we will be for the next 4 years
2. Will buy a house
3. Will have a paycheck from my husband!

I would love to read more of these so pass them on!

2 comments:

Anne Bjerken said...

I posted on Kim's with my answers, check them out. I especially love reading about 20 years and 10 years ago--they are so funny.

Good luck on the car search. By any chance would Liz's (Taylor) recipe be Gluten Free? Probably not...

Janell said...

So fun to read that! :) Maybe I'll have to post one too.