Monday, August 13, 2007

Birthday- I'm old! (27)

Last Thursday was my birthday but when I arrived back to work on Monday my co-worker had done this to my desk in our new office. So until Thursday I had balloons everywhere!


And a couple little gifts for our new office!!
On my actual birthday I went out to lunch with a group of people from work, which was fun! The plan for that evening was to go to the Liffey with my parents and Bryan but while I was driving home from work I got a pretty bad migrane. I came home and tried to sleep it off but no such luck. Instead Bryan cooked dinner and bought me a little cake, with a candle to blow out and everything! Bryan bought me a lavendar eye pillow thing that you heat up that helps for headaches, and he also bought me the blanket that goes with it! I can't wait to use it this winter!
Then on Sunday we had a little BBQ at my parents and had some friends and family come! It was a great time even though my parents did not have power! The storm on Friday knocked the power out and it was still out on Sunday night!
So all in all it has been a very busy couple weeks, with our office moving, trip to Chicago, Katherine's new arrival and my birthday. I'm beat, I think I need a vacation...

2 comments:

Kim said...

aww, that is so cute!! :)

Janell said...

What a sweet co-worker! You'll have to thank her from your girlfriends since we couldn't be there to decorate. hehe. :)