Monday, August 20, 2007

Nice Weekend

Friday after work Bryan and I thought we would look around a little at cars. Well, good news we found the car we wanted, bad news it's a Highlander and we can't afford that. After debating back and forth about whether we should get a car or an SUV, we decided that I think it will be a Jeep after all. It is in our price range and we only need it to make it 4-5 years with minimal problems. We figured that in the next 4-5 years (and I guess the rest of his career) Bryan is going to need to get to work in any weather and I would prefer that he have a vehicle that he can trust to get him through the snow late at night. So, now comes the fun part- paying for it!

Saturday I went with Sarah to try on bridesmaid dresses, and we think we may have found a winner! Then we had lunch at Wild Onion.

Sunday we had a wedding shower for my cousin's fiance at my parents house, so lots of helping and cleaning up! During the shower Bryan and Rian (my sister's boyfriend) went to the Twins game, to see Santana get the Twins record for most strike outs- 17 to be exact! Then they met my sister and I back at our apartment and the four of us played Wii all night! It was really fun- tennis is the best!

All in all it was a busy but fun weekend... I'm looking for some new CD's to listen to at work because the radio doesn't work in our new basement office! I just bought Plain White T's and Joss Stone, any other suggestions?

No comments: