Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Update...and Baby Jack!

This weekend I wanted to try and see as many people as I could before I get huge, uncomfortable and don't have the energy to run around. So I left Friday afternoon and drove directly to the hospital to see Amy, Conor and my new godson, Jack! Then I went to dinner with some friends from high school. Baby Pershing got a new twins outfit from Maria, it's adorable!!
Saturday I went to visit my first baby, Caleb. Okay so he's not mine but I did hold a leg and was there when he was born. I changed his first "tar" diaper and held him while he was only a couple hours old while his Mom slept and I couldn't stand leaving him in the nursery. And now look at him! He is 2 1/2 and speaks in full sentences. I'm going to try and post a video I took because he is so funny!!! I caught a quick picture!
Molly and I met on Saturday for coffee, we also brought along our little boys... I have one cookin' but she has TWO little boys cookin' in her belly!
This is us, I am 31 weeks and Molly is 21 weeks!

And now... introducing, Baby Jack Anton Chaput!


Amy, me and Jack only about 12 hours old. Doesn't Amy look great!

I had a great weekend and tried to fit in seeing a lot of people. I had lunch with Meghan which was also nice. Saturday my mom and I went to the yarn shop on Grand for me to pick out colors for the baby blanket and yarn for the shall that she is making me. Then we went to church and came back and I ate pizza with my parents and watched "It Came Upon the Midnight Clear." It is one of my favorite Christmas movies. Its a made for TV movie from 1984, with Mickey Rooney and the red head from ER.
The weather was supposed to get a little sketchy on Sunday so I had to cancel some plans on Sunday but I'm glad I got home without much trouble.
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!



3 comments:

amrolih said...

Ahhh, Jack is adorable. And Amy looks great!
You look pretty good yourself hot mama! Thanks for the pics.

Katherine said...

Such an adventurous weekend you had! Baby Jack is cute isn't he, I loved his little cry and teeny tiny fingers. Your belly looks adorable as usual.

Carrie said...

Thanks for posting the pics of the newest member of the group! I like the Caribou shot, too.