Sunday, October 12, 2008

I have officially popped!!!

Ok kids, apparently I look pregnant because I have started to get asked when I'm due at least 2-3 times a day at work!
Here was my 14 week picture...
And now my 22 week picture
Here is my fireplace picture
Now, I decided that since I am looking pregnant and I always wanted you girls to take bare belly pics that here are a few of mine!
Bryan was on call when I got up the energy to take them so keep in mind that I took these on my own!!

I think this one is the best one to show the belly!
So, now that I am getting bigger and people are starting to ask me questions it is nice that I finally FEEL pregnant because I FEEL the baby! I had been feeling him a little at night but not until this week has it been more regular and kicks instead of fluttters. A few days ago Bryan got to feel the baby which was good! I also have been able to see the little kicks once in a while.

I was laying on the couch, and my belly was itching so I started itching my belly, I stopped and a second later there was a little poke in the same place. Apparently he doesn't like the itching!

Also, this little one seems to get up when Bryan is getting ready for work, around 4am. Bryan came in before he left and I told him his son wouldn't stop kicking, he told the little one to go to sleep, and I kid you not- he stopped! It was really funny! I hope that is not a look into the future!

All and all things are going well. Feeling lots of kicks, feeling pretty good, some tired days but for the most part I have a good amount of energy. I have my monthly appointment on Monday but things are good!

5 comments:

Tiffany and Brian said...

Very cute... I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Good luck at your Dr.'s apt. I really am excited to see everyone....

Carrie said...

These pictures are great! You have the cutest belly. It's so amazing to see you so excited; yay for daddy getting to feel his little man (and to get him to go back to "sleep"). Love you!

amrolih said...

Yeah belly pics! You and baby belly look adorable.

Katherine said...

I cannot believe your belly! Just for giggles go back to my blog, the second ever postng and there is a pic of me 7months prego....compare and be amazed. I can't beleieve how much you've grown! I love it!!!!!! It's it great when people notice and have no doubt in their mind that you're prego and they say something. (unfortunately that didn't happen until I was 8 1/2months along)!!! You look beautiful. Can't wait to see you next weekend. WOW I still can't believe it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Omg...thank you so much for directing me to your site! I will for sure feel better about you living "far" away now that I can check up on you guys! You are adorable! You and Bryan are gonna have the cutest lil baby and he is gonna be such a sweetheart, I know it!