Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Horrible Blogger!

I know, I know... I have been horrible at updating this but since there has been so much going on it was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, lets start more recently and work our way backward!

Kata and Tim got married a week ago, and here are some pictures from the big weekend! This was the first wedding that Bryan was in and I wasn't, it was quite a change but nice to not be the busy one for once!
Kata and Tim during their first dance...
Bry and I at the reception, which was at Kata's parents' home, as well as the ceremony.
Me and Derrick at the reception

Kata and Tim at the rehearsal dinner
The groomsmen (Chadley, Shawn, Timmy, Bry and D)
Bryan ironing his shirt the day of the ceremony!
The boys all dressed up
Tim and Kata, all married!

Okay, so now we'll change it up a little. I took pictures of our new livingroom set, along with the roses that I got for my birthday from my husband!
Upstairs furniture, we love it!
Janell and Ryker came to visit a month or so ago and one of the days Angie, Chris and Jackson came to visit us before they left to go back to New Zealand.
This picture is Ryker and Jackson getting to know each other!
The Casemore and the Pershing family saying good-bye!
I did update the last post with our garden, which was just dirt, well this was taken a while ago but here it was a month or so ago!




No comments: