Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pictures from Bryan's grad party!

So I wanted to share some pictures from Bryan's party. We had a perfect day at my parent's house to celebrate!


This is us walking backwards towards our gift from the boys!This is us reacting to the sweet gift!
Our sweet-ass grill with all the accessories! Look how cute Derrick set it all up in the back of his car!
This is my favorite picture from the day!
Kiwi (Chris), Mike, Josh, Tim, Derrick, Chris and Bry!

Rian at the Bloody Bar mixin' bloody's.
Noelle "facebooking" herself at the Bloody bar
Noelle and Rian made 3 of their own bloody mixes and named it accordingly!
(Also notice the Jesus tape! I bought it for my mom, it's awesome!)
Bryan's board that I made of old pictures, my sister made a slideshow on the laptop too!
My design of pull-apart cupcakes! I brought them the picture of the "M" and the medical sign!

The Fastner/ McGlynn table!
Bryan's family!
Marcia's friends table!
Jackson just laying int he sun!
Bryan and my dad doing a blind taste test with a beer they made.


This is my other favorite picture. This is Naomi, and I am holding her 3 day old daughter Mattea. Naomi surprised me at the party since she had only been out of the hospital a day and they live about 45 minutes away. It was wonderful and she is beautiful!
Mattea Naomi
This is me and my 14 year old cousin who I used to babysit, and she would cry... constantly! Now's she's America's Next Top Model!!!!!! (Well not technically, but look at her!)
Picture from the party and apparently Rian running!
Josh trying to look paternal with Jackson!





4 comments:

The Dahline Family said...

Congrats to both of you! It has been quite the journey and you both have so much to be proud of.

Tiffany and Brian said...

Good Luck on the Move and everything. Congrats Bryan!! Looks like a blast.

Katherine said...

Love all the pictures! tell Bryan congrats. Happy moving soon, and happy house decorating! You guys have so many changes going on right now it's all so exciting.

Katherine said...

p.s. I love your sister's hair cut, it's really cute