Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday down... next stop- Thursday!

So to add to this confusion today all of the students get emails letting them know IF they matched. At 11am Bryan received this email:

Congratulations, you matched.

Yeah... that was it! For the students who do not match, they have to go through a scramble process to try and find open spots anywhere in the country. It's not fun but it's better than nothing.

I knew that he would match but until you get that email confirming it, you just never know! So it is official. Bryan has matched into an anesthesiology residency, where you ask? Good Question!!!

I think I'll have my sister update the blog on Thursday for me. I will be gone on Friday because it is Sarah's wedding and we will have fun bridesmaid things to do that day! Then the wedding on Saturday, Easter on Sunday... which is also Bryan's birthday!

Needless to say it is going to be a very busy four days and I probably won't get on the computer so... Noelle, you wanna update this for me on Thursday?

Thank you for all your good thoughts! Keep them coming, we're almost there!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck!! I will be anxiously awaiting the update! Congrats on matching though...that's good news! Have a fun week/weekend and Happy Easter!

Anne Bjerken said...

Woo hoo! Congrats guys. I can't wait to find out where you will end up.

amrolih said...

As if you weren't anticipating Thursday enough, they have to add the "teaser" email! I can't wait to hear where this match will take you. Congrats!

The D said...

Exciting times ;) It'll be interesting to see where you go, for sheezy.