Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sick boy

So I'm trying out blogging from my new phone. This weekend was supposed to be productive in the house and a Xmas party with friends. It turned into us taking care of a pretty sick boy all weekend. Friday we had our kitchen floor done and Owen and I spent the day fighting a fever in the basement while all the loud hammering was going on above us. The rest of the weekend was taking care of O and trying to get things done before our realtor comes on Tuesday. Thank god Bryan was home to help, usually he's working. It's so much easier with two people! Here are a few pictures of our sick boy. He kept telling us he wasn't sick, he was happy. And I'm happy to say his manners didn't suffer... "no thank you" to everything!

1 comment:

Tiffany and Brian said...

Sorry to hear Owen was sick. It's always hard to be usually sleep deprived and watch your little one so uncomfortable. I finally saw a belly pic on facebook. You look adorable. Did you find a blogger app? I haven't found one yet but would like to since we don't get out the computer much these days...