Friday, August 14, 2009

Half b-day and Owen's first wedding

So this week one of my friends down here had a birthday party for our little ones. It was their half birthday! So she made half birthday cakes and we took lots of pictures! Here is the kids first picture- around 6 weeks.

Owen, Natalie and Bram
Now the babies at 6 months!

Owen just sat there, watched everyone and didn't smile or cry. He just took it all in!


All the babes with their half cakes!








Owen workin' his hat





Aren't they tough?






My little prince charming and his big smile!







Auntie Noelle and Owen at the wedding








Like Father like son...minus the big ears- I gave him those!









Nicole and I... we've been friends since we were about 6










The whole fam











Mama's boy












Our little fam- we have little blue spots in this one- stupid red eye thing messed up













Grandma and Grandpa
















3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the b-day pictures!!! Such fun memories. Your little man is so handsome. I love all the pics!

amrolih said...

What a smiley happy boy! I love the pictures. And the birthday party pics crack me up. All of the munchkins look confused! How cute!

Carrie said...

I love the hat. And all of the little bumbos with the half-cakes is adorable!