Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our first BBQ!!!

Okay, yes, I admit it, it's been a while. Here is the short version of the update...
I FOUND A NEW JOB! I am now working for a couple who are both doc's, the mom is an OB/GYN and the dad is an anesthesiologist. They have three kids, Jonathan is 5, Lauren is 3 and Nicholas is 7months. They are a handful but it's fun, and tons better than my last job!
This past weekend we had our first BBQ at our house. Derrick, Tim, Kata, Kiwi, Angie and my sister all came down and it was a blast! We had great weather!
My stylin' outfit, it got a little chilly and my feel were cold!
Tim as Ace Ventura
Angie, Kiwi, Noelle, Bry, Derrick, Tim and Kata

Our garden! It has vegi's and sunflowers!
Our deck
Holding Jackson in our unfurnished living room
Tim holding Jackson...D looking confused
Derrick BBQed all weekend on our new grill! He even cleaned the kitchen!

Derrick and Tim putting together our ladder ball
Bryan and Kiwi putting together our net
Derrick and all the food he made!
The kitchen
Dining room/ view of deck
So, that is what I have so far. Once we get a little more organized and our living room furniture here I will take some more pictures!



5 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay for BBQs! I can't wait to come and test out the deck. Your kitchen kind of reminds me of Amy's--

Karla said...

Liz-I "waved" in your direction while I was in Roch. today- on my way to Target and then to meet Sydney. Hope all is well there!

amrolih said...

From the pics so far the house looks amazing. Good luck with the new job and unpacking!

Katherine said...

The house looks cute and I love the garden!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the home & jobs. I hope all goes wonderfully for you guys in Rochester!