Monday, January 7, 2008

Post Holiday Update

Well I have been waiting to update this until I have pictures but I have a feeling it's going to be a few more days. Santa brought us a new camera for Xmas, which I used to take out Christmas and New Years pictures. But I haven't tried to upload them or anything yet!

Bryan had a nice little break for Christmas and New Years so we actually got to see each other for longer than a two to three day span.

Christmas was nice but my Grandpa went into the hospital right before Christmas for high blood pressure, and didn't come out until after. So that was hard for my family, my grandpa especially. He spent New Years at home but last Friday I got a call from my mom that he had a heart attack and was back at St. Joe's. He is still there right now and waiting to talk to his cardiologist about what they want to do. He is discouraged, not feeling well and frustrated. It's hard to see him like that since he was never sick before.

So, for the millionth time, please keep my family in your prayers. It would be nice to go more than a week without a relative in the hospital.

As for us, Bryan just got back from an interview in Ann Arbor, which he really enjoyed. We go to Atlanta on the 17th so Bryan can take a test and we can make a mini vacation while visiting my uncle. Then he has one more interview at the end of the month in Pittsburgh and we are DONE! I am so excited! But then we have the difficult decision of sitting down to make our rank list... wish us luck!

I will be posting some pictures from the holidays soon!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Of course. Please call--anytime--you need something.

Tiffany and Brian said...

Thinking of you two. I can't believe all the interviews. It must be fun to travel but I'm sure all the interviews gets to be overwelming. Thinking of you...