Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back in the land of the living

Well the last few days has turned out a little different than we anticipated. Last Thursday Bryan and I were planning to drive down to Kansas City to surprise Janell and so Bryan could interview there. Thursday morning brought coughing, sneezing, nose blowing and stuffiness. So, we had to cancel. Bryan got it first and then generously passed it on to me the next day. Through the weekend we were quite a pair, passing the Kleenex and the juice.

Bryan had to leave yesterday for his trip to Milwaukee and then on to Chicago for interviews there. So I stayed home from work yesterday to recoop. It paid off and I feel a lot better today. But this was not a fun cold.

I was so sad that I wasn't able to see the Doudrick family. I even planned ahead and set things up with Jeff... oh well, I guess it will have to be another weekend!

So I have been out of commission for the last few days but I am back and hit with the realization that I have some serious Christmas shopping to do. And it begins tonight, at Patina...

*Christmas cards are a little delayed due to the traveling and cold season, but they're coming, PROMISE!

No comments: