Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!


*Sunday we celebrated my Dad's birthday with a brunch on a boat while cruising around Lake Minnetonka. It was nice and relaxing to hang out, eat and talk on a perfect day!
*This is one of my favorite pictures of us! Happy Birthday Dad!
*Friday I had a nice dinner with Dr. Meghan Sebasky. It was so nice having martini's in Uptown and getting caught up! I can't believe she's a doc!

*Saturday morning was spent cleaning an apartment and spending quality time with my husband. Then I went to Caribou in the afternoon and started my new book, "The Glass Castle." After that I decided I needed to get my baby fix and went to see my little Caleb. I tried to get him to walk but he is stubborn and only gave me one step! I stayed out of the apartment so that Bryan could study without me as a distcraction!
*All in all it was a nice weekend but I am looking forward to this coming weekend. Bryan and I are going to Duluth for our anniversary after his test on Friday. But we will be back Monday so he can start his OB rotation. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Janell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dad! (Make sure you send him that message.) :) I'm glad you had a fun weekend! You and Bryan are going to have a blast this weekend...enjoy your 2nd anniversary celebration!!! Y'all definitely deserve the much needed break! Love ya! Say hi to my "2nd husband" for me! hehe. :-)~